Cross line laser LAS.603H - CLEARANCE
Prices incl. GST - Free Shipping
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LAS.603H-CLR
NOTE: THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM WITH LIMITED STOCK AVAILABILITY.
Cross line laser with dual plumb beam and red beam.
- Carpentry: Level and set cabinets and counter tops, install trim and millwork.
- Layout: Level and plumb checks, plumb framing and partition walls.
- Concrete: Set forms and footings.
- Electrical: Level electrical outlets, transfer layout from floor to ceiling.
- Plumbing: Layout piping, sewer lines, drainage and feed lines, transfer sprinkler system layout from floor to ceiling.
- Automatic levelling: Heavy duty compensator eliminates error by quickly self-levelling the unit. Settling time of only 3 seconds.
- Various beam options: Precision, vertical and horizontal lines operate simultaneously or independent of each other for countless level and plumb applications.
- Out of level alarm: Laser blinks and audible alarm warns the operator that the unit is out of self-levelling range.
- Locked line angle: When self-levelling is not required, laser lines can be locked in place allowing them to be set at any angle
- Universal mount: Strong magnets, 1/4“ and 5/8” tripod mounts and strap allow for attachment of the unit to a variety of different surfaces including metal studs, wooden beams, walls and
- Cross line laser
- Mounting bracket
- 3 X AA batteries
- Operator manual
- Carry pouch
|Levelling accuracy:||+/- 3mm @ 10m|
|Self-levelling range:||+/- 5 deg|
|Laser source:||635 nm laser diode (red)|
|Laser class:||Class 3R|
|Power source:||3 X AA batteries|
|Battery life:||2 lines on: 15 hrs red beam / 8 hrs green beam|
|Operating distance:||30 m indoor; 50 m with receiver (red beam only)|
|Laser fan angle:||Red beam: 140deg vertical / 130deg horizontal|
|Out-of-level indication:||Flashing beam & audible alarm|
|Mounting:||1/4" x 20 camera tripod|
|Dimensions:||110 x 57 x 46 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-10deg C to 50deg C|