These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Cross line laser LAS.603H / LAS.603HG
Prices incl. GST - Free Shipping
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LAS.603H
Cross line laser with dual plumb beam available with red or green laser beams. APPLICATIONS... more
Cross line laser with dual plumb beam available with red or green laser beams.
- Carpentry: Level and set cabinets and counter tops, install trim and millwork.
- Layout: Level and plumb checks, plumb framing and partition walls.
- Concrete: Set forms and footings.
- Electrical: Level electrical outlets, transfer layout from floor to ceiling.
- Plumbing: Layout piping, sewer lines, drainage and feed lines, transfer sprinkler system layout from floor to ceiling.
- Automatic levelling: Heavy duty compensator eliminates error by quickly self-levelling the unit. Settling time of only 3 seconds.
- Various beam options: Precision, vertical and horizontal lines operate simultaneously or independent of each other for countless level and plumb applications.
- Out of level alarm: Laser blinks and audible alarm warns the operator that the unit is out of self-levelling range.
- Locked line angle: When self-levelling is not required, laser lines can be locked in place allowing them to be set at any angle
- Universal mount: Strong magnets, 1/4“ and 5/8” tripod mounts and strap allow for attachment of the unit to a variety of different surfaces including metal studs, wooden beams, walls and
- Cross line laser
- Mounting bracket
- 3 X AA batteries
- Operator manual
- Carry pouch
|Levelling accuracy:||+/- 3mm @ 10m|
|Self-levelling range:||+/- 5 deg|
|Laser source:||635 nm laser diode (red), 532 nm laser diode (green)|
|Laser class:||Class 3R|
|Power source:||3 X AA batteries|
|Battery life:||2 lines on: 15 hrs red beam / 8 hrs green beam|
|Operating distance:||30 m indoor; 50 m with receiver (red beam only)|
|Laser fan angle:||Red beam: 140deg vertical / 130deg horizontal, Green beam: 120deg vertical / 130deg horizontal|
|Out-of-level indication:||Flashing beam & audible alarm|
|Mounting:||1/4" x 20 camera tripod|
|Dimensions:||110 x 57 x 46 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-10deg C to 50deg C|